Barb Schlinker Radio Show
719-301-1802 | 719-301-3900
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty Colorado
Real estate is very very local and it has a lot to do with the economy, what’s going on, the economy, and the local market. It’s not a national game it never has been, in most places people need a place to live and I don’t know if you’ve been out there shopping for a rental lately but rent rates have gotten super expensive. So if you have decent credit you really don’t need a big down payment to purchase a home.
- Good Credit and Income – No NEED for a Down Payment
- Current buyer – $324,999 home on acreage $1000 out of pocket!
- Military and Veterans – ZERO down payment
- You can get FHA financing for as little as 3.5% down
- Two Down Payment Assistance programs
- 4% Down Payment Given to Buyer
- Rent Rates = Sticker Shock!
- Buy a Home for Less Than Rent
- Prices increasing 9% per year
- Are we in a Real Estate Bubble?
- No – why Jobs, Employment, 44% of Driving Factors of this economy is from Aerospace and Defense.
- That’s not going anywhere
- Southwest Airlines HERE
- Even the Realogy CEO predicts a strong real estate market for 2021.
- The housing market has continued to set records with home sales far outpacing last year’s totals by 35%
- 3rd Quarter 2020
- Stronger – Low-Interest Rates – HUGE Impact
- Thinking of selling soon? now is a GREAT time,
- only 665 homes on the market
- If Selling = VERY Low Competition
- December is often one of our best months.
Why this real estate market will remain strong? There are a bunch of factors:
A. It’s a great place to live
B. Prices are relatively affordable
C. Property taxes are reasonable
D. Lots of Good Jobs and Employment opportunities
E. Interest Rates are amazing now:
1% decrease in Interest Rates = 10% more buying power
Interest rates and home prices Do Not suddenly Change Overnight…it’s about the Economy!
310 total views, 1 views today