Fast Facts About Mountain Shadows, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Mountain Shadows a Nice Place to Live?
Mountain Shadows is an exclusive neighborhood constructed right in the foothills, backing up to the Rocky Mountains. It is situated off Centennial Boulevard and Flying W Ranch Road, right outside of the Garden of the Gods. Mountain Shadows gives you access to Mountain Shadows Park and Mountain Shadows Open Space, which boast playgrounds, a volleyball court, picnic shelters, and multi-use trails. Those living in Mountain Shadows love the convenient location and sense of community in the neighborhood.
Mountain Shadows offers access to excellent public schools within the Colorado Springs School District #11. Its mission is to empower the whole student to profoundly impact our world.
What is Mountain Shadows Known For?
Mountain Shadows is known for its breathtaking topography of beauty that paints a picture of stability and hope. It boasts fabulous restoration of nature in addition to wildlife that call this area home. You’ll often seen Big Horn sheep grazing near the Lanagan location and flocks of deer scattered the area. The combination of nature and wildlife provide for a serene and calming experience. Those living in Mountain Shadows enjoy the beautiful walking trails.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Mountain Shadows?
Some of the top restaurants around Mountain Shadows with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies the classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired, locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Mountain Shadows, CO check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 719-301-1802 to get immediate help.
65 total views, 1 views today