Fast Facts About Northgate, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Northgate a Nice Place to Live?
As an upscale and developing area, Northgate is a wonderful place to live on the northern edge of Colorado Springs. It is near the US Air Force Academy, which boasts military exhibits, hiking trails, and the spiked-roof Cadet Chapel. Northgate also has family-friendly outdoor areas, such as Mary Kyer Park, with sports fields, and a peaceful Frog’s Leap Park. Both residents and visitors alike frequent the Western Museum of Mining & Industry, which takes you through gold rush history and hosts a twice-weekly farmers’ market in the summer months. Those living in Northgate enjoy the microbreweries and delicious eateries in the community.
Northgate Estates offers access to excellent public schools within the Colorado Springs Academy 20 School District. It believes in quality education and is committed to inspiring students to thrive.
What is Northgate Known For?
Northgate is known for its close proximity to the Northgate of the United States Air Force Academy. The neighborhood is home to The Club at Flying Horse, Pikes Peak Community College, Rampart Campus in addition to Interquest Marketplace and Colorado Crossing, and the Bass Pro Shop Center. These areas boast entertaining movie theaters, delicious restaurants, and trendy shopping with quick access to Colorado Springs and Denver. Those living in Northgate love the vast array of amenities, fantastic schools, and modern homes.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Northgate?
Some of the top restaurants around Northgate with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies the classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired, locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Northgate, CO check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 719-301-1802 to get immediate help.
76 total views, 1 views today