Fast Facts About Meridian Ranch, CO
Population of Falcon (2021): 3,588
- Colorado Springs, CO: 35min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 13min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 20min
- Denver – 1hr 21mins
Median income in Falcon (2020):
- Individual: $36,434
- Household: $63,009
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Meridian Ranch a Nice Place to Live?
Meridian Ranch is close in proximity to so many family-friendly activities and locations. Conveniences such as movies, military bases, trendy shops, delicious restaurants and outdoor activities are all accessible. In addition, you can achieve a better work-life balance with a reviving run on miles of trails, golf with friends, or simply floating the river with the kids at the rec center. Those living in Meridian Ranch enjoy the simplicity of life and family-friendly activities.
Meridian Ranch is close to excellent public schools within School District 49. Its mission is to prepare students, in a safe and caring environment, to be successful, competent and productive citizens in a global society.
What is Meridian Ranch Known For?
Meridian Ranch is a master-planned community located in the northeast corner of Colorado Springs. A third of the land area in the community is dedicated to open space. It boasts 24 miles of trails complete with a variety of parks and activities. Antler Creek Golf Course runs through parts of the community and offers a private steakhouse and grill. With a rec center that has indoor and outdoor pools, a full basketball court, a myriad of workout stations, and family-friendly activities, those living in Meridian Ranch love everything that this wonderful community has to offer.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Meridian Ranch?
Some of the top restaurants around Meridian Ranch with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Madera’s Grill and Cantina, a family-owned local sport boasting American and Mexican dishes, best known for their signature homemade green chile.
- Red’s American Grill, a roomy, wood-paneled sports bar with a pool table & patio offering American & Mexican grub.
- Guadalajara Family Mexican Restaurant, a homey, colorful cantina offering a familiar range of hearty Mexican dishes & margaritas.
- Papa Murphy’s | Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza, a chain outlet offering build-your-own takeaway pizzas, to be cooked at home.
- Ban Sushi, for some of the most delicious Japanese meals in the area.
"*" indicates required fields
34 total views, 1 views today