Fast Facts About Kings Deer, CO
Population of Monument (2021): 10,859
- Colorado Springs, CO: 32min
- Aurora, CO: 55min
- Denver, CO: 1hr
- Denver – 1hr
Median income in Monument (2020):
- Individual: $39,616
- Household: $100,339
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Kings Deer a Nice Place to Live?
Situated along the northern side of El Paso county in Colorado, between Denver and Colorado Springs, King’s Deer sits nicely on top of the Palmer Divide at 7400 feet. This is one of the highest points on the Great Plains. Residents and visitors alike enjoy breathtaking views of the Rocky Mountains rising from the Plains seven miles west. In addition, the horizon is filled with Pikes Peak to the southwest. Those living in Kings Deer love the awe-inspiring views and sense of community in Kings Deer.
Kings Deer is close to excellent public schools within the Lewis-Palmer School District. Its mission is to prepare our students to be successful learners, productive citizens, and caring contributors to society.
What is Kings Deer Known For?
Those living in Kings Deer have choices of properties with great views situated on the open grasslands. Residents can also select one of the more removed lots tucked away among the tall Ponderosa pines that form the northern reaches of the Black Forest. King’s Deer is an ideal rural setting with easy access to metropolitan amenities. There are over 500 lots with just under 3 acres each. The properties are spacious and offer natural privacy without having to put up backyard fences. Not only does King’s Deer have a great sense of community, it offers quick access to the town of Monument, which has great local shopping, dining, and recreation.
The area also boasts King’s Deer Golf Club, which has earned a tremendous reputation for wonderful conditions, friendly staff, and quiet atmosphere. With amazing views of both Pikes Peak and the Front Range, King’s Deer is a quick drive from Denver or Colorado Springs.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Kings Deer?
Some of the top restaurants around Kings Deer with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Bistro on 2nd, is a cozy, relaxed outpost serving an array of classic American bistro dishes from meat to seafood.
- Rosie’s Diner, a prominent pit stop doling out all-day breakfast & classic grub in a polished chrome & neon locale.
- Arlene’s Beans, a relaxed eatery with patio seating serving Mexican plates from burritos to tacos plus tequila drinks.
- Coffee Cup Cafe, a laid-back outpost for classic American breakfast fare & burgers, plus lunchtime salads & sandwiches.
- Pikes Peak Brewing Company, a taproom of a local brewery offering craft beer, light snacks & a patio plus weekly live music.
"*" indicates required fields
29 total views, 1 views today