Fast Facts About Woodmoor, CO
Population (2020): 8,474
- Colorado Springs, CO: 24min
- Aurora, CO: 47min
- Denver, CO: 57min
- Denver – 57min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $56,043
- Household: $144,405
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Unincorporated community
Why is Woodmoor a Nice Place to Live?
Woodmoor is a unique and desirable neighborhood situated in Monument just off Highway 105 on the East side of Interstate 25. Constructed in 1971 and still evolving today, it’s right on the Palmer Divide, one of the only East-to-West mountain ranges in Colorado. As a result, it tends to get more snowfall than other parts of Colorado Springs. Those living in Woodmoor particularly enjoy the Woodmoor golf course and clubhouse, which are tucked away in the heart of the community and covered in robust ponderosa pine trees.
Woodmoor offers access to excellent public schools within the Lewis-Palmer School District. Its mission is to prepare our students to be successful learners, productive citizens, and caring contributors to society.
What is Woodmoor Known For?
Woodmoor is known for being one of the nicest suburbs and communities just outside of Colorado Springs. As its own community, Woodmoor has one of the only paid HOA staff in the entire region. With quick access to both Denver and Colorado Springs, Woodmoor is home to spacious lots, wildlife, elite schools, amazing views, and a wonderful ambiance. Those living in Woodmoor enjoy quick access to the variety of golf courses in the area, such as The Country Club at Woodmoor and King’s Deer Golf Club.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Woodmoor?
Some of the top restaurants around Woodmoor with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Bistro on 2nd, a cozy, relaxed outpost serving an array of classic American bistro dishes from meat to seafood.
- Rosie’s Diner, a prominent pit stop doling out all-day breakfast & classic grub in a polished chrome & neon locale.
- Arlene’s Beans, a relaxed eatery with patio seating serving Mexican plates from burritos to tacos plus tequila drinks.
- Coffee Cup Cafe, a laid-back outpost for classic American breakfast fare & burgers, plus lunchtime salads & sandwiches.
- Pikes Peak Brewing Company, a taproom of a local brewery offering craft beer, light snacks & a patio plus weekly live music.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Woodmoor, CO check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 719-301-1802 to get immediate help.
293 total views, 1 views today