Fast Facts About Trail Ridge, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Trail Ridge a Nice Place to Live?
Trail Ridge is a lovely community situated in Northgate Colorado Springs near Voyager Boulevard. Homes in Trail Ridge are typically large, single family homes with breathtaking views of the front range. Trail Ridge gives you quick access to other nice neighborhoods, such as Gleneagle, Flying Horse, Northgate Highlands, Stone Crossing, Sun Hills, and The Farm. The Northgate area has grown over the last few years with the Bass Pro Shop commercial center. Those living in Trail Ridge enjoy the restaurants, grocery, and shopping are now super accessible for those who live in the Northgate area. Trail Ridge offers access to excellent public schools in Colorado Springs.
What is Trail Ridge Known For?
Trail Ridge is known for offering an array of beautiful styles, varying sizes, and affordable prices to choose from. In addition, it offers a quiet and serene environment. With quick access to desirable areas of Colorado Springs, those living in Trail Ridge feel safe and satisfied with the various amenities in the neighborhood and the proximity to delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and relaxing coffee shops.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Trail Ridge?
Some of the top restaurants around Trail Ridge with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired, locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.
"*" indicates required fields
86 total views, 1 views today