Fast Facts About Stetson Hills, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Stetson Hills a Nice Place to Live?
One of the biggest neighborhoods in Colorado Springs, Stetson Hills is located on the East side of the city in the Powers area. This neighborhood is home to more parks than any other in Colorado Springs, such as Stetson Hills Open Space, Stetson Park, Horace Shelby Park, The Sand Creek Trail Duck Pond, Snowy River Park, and Jared Jenson Park. Those living in Stetson Hills love the family-friendly activities, trendy shopping, and gorgeous views of Pikes Peak.
Stetson Hills offers access to excellent public schools within School District 49, one of the fastest growing school districts in Colorado, serving 133 square miles and 25,000 students.
What is Stetson Hills Known For?
Stetson Hills is known for having great shopping, delicious dining opportunities, and a super convenient grocery store. If you’re into sports, the nearby Security Service field is the home to the Rocky Mountain Vibes baseball team. With its great views of Pikes Peak, affordable ticket prices, and amazing local beer, and food, this is a fun and entertaining place to hang out with families. Those living in Stetson Hills enjoy the trendy outdoor activities to do with family and friends.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Stetson Hills?
Some of the top restaurants around Stetson Hills with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies the classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired, locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Stetson Hills, CO check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 719-301-1802 to get immediate help.
192 total views, 1 views today