Fast Facts About Springs Ranch, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Springs Ranch a Nice Place to Live?
Spring Ranch is a beautiful neighborhood on the East side of Colorado Springs situated in the Powers Corridor. Many of the homes in the neighborhood are ranch-style and two-story homes, many of which have nice patios. Those living in Springs Ranch love that it is constructed around the Springs Ranch Golf Course, an 18-hole golf course with breathtaking views of Pike’s Peak.
Springs Ranch offers access to excellent public schools, such as Springs Ranch Elementary, Remington Elementary, Skyview Middle School, Horizon Middle School, and Sand Creek High School.
What is Springs Ranch Known For?
Springs Ranch is known for having affordable modern homes in a neighborhood setting featuring a vast array of amenities. In addition, this area is a very quick commute to area military bases Peterson, Schriever as well as the Colorado Springs Airport. The Powers corridor also boasts a wide variety of dining and shopping opportunities. Those living in Springs Ranch enjoy the serene nature of the community and convenient access to family-friendly activities.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Springs Ranch?
Some of the top restaurants around Springs Ranch with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies the classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Springs Ranch, CO check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 719-301-1802 to get immediate help.
203 total views, 1 views today