Fast Facts About Rockrimmon, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Rockrimmon a Nice Place to Live?
Adventure thrives in Rockrimmon, a Colorado Springs cluster of neighborhoods infused with vibrancy and energy. Primed for exploration, those living in Rockrimmon enjoy quick access to I-25. Both residents and visitors alike can discover dinosaur fossils at Garden of the Gods or climb the 224 stairs to the Broadmoor Seven Falls. Those who are looking for something different can take a trip to the Air Force Academy, go shopping or sit down at one of the sought-after restaurants in the area.
Rockrimmon offers access to excellent public schools within the Colorado Springs Academy 20 School District. It believes in quality education and is committed to inspiring students to thrive.
What is Rockrimmon Known For?
Rockrimmon is known for the one-of-a-kind bluffs and cliffs in addition to its proximity to Ute Valley Park. The breathtaking landscape and topography of Rockrimmon provides dramatic and awe-inspiring views of the city atop of the bluffs. Furthermore, Rockrimmon is home to amazing winding roads through the foothills, which insulate it from the rest of the city. Those living in Rockrimmon love not only the natural beauty of the area but also quick access to upscale shopping and restaurants.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Rockrimmon?
Some of the top restaurants around Rockrimmon with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies the classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired, locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.