Fast Facts About Peregrine, CO
Population of Colorado Springs (2021): 483,956
- Boulder, CO: 1hr 36min
- Aurora, CO: 1hr 3min
- Denver, CO: 1hr 7min
- Denver – 39min
Median income of Colorado Springs (2020):
- Individual: $35,506
- Household: $67,719
County: El Paso County
Type of location: Neighborhood/Community
Why is Peregrine a Nice Place to Live?
Peregrine is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Colorado Springs. It’s nicely located in the Northwest corner of the city, bordered by the Rocky Mountains and the Air Force Academy. This private location makes the area very quiet with no through-traffic. The rock formations and trails in this area are fantastic, and the community offers family-friendly outdoor activities. Those living in Peregrine love the quick access to Woodmen Valley Park and Blodgett Peak Open Space.
Peregrine offers access to excellent public schools within the Colorado Springs Public School District.
What is Peregrine Known For?
Peregrine is known for being an authentic Colorado community that’s tucked away among trees and hills. The community boasts more than 1,000 sought-after homes that are secluded against the natural bluffs and awe-inspiring scenery that is exclusive to Peregrine. Peregrine gives you access to true mountainside living with close proximity to local and downtown shopping and dining. Peregrine is a managed community that offers the Peregrine Way of Life envied by others in Colorado. Those living in Peregrine love the natural beauty of the area.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Peregrine?
Some of the top restaurants around Peregrine with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Rabbit Hole, a late-night New American haunt crafting creative bites & cocktails in a sleek, subterranean space.
- Edelweiss German Restaurant, a Rustic Bavarian beer garden & eatery where folk music accompanies the classic dishes like schnitzel.
- Shuga’s, for eclectic globally inspired eats plus creative cocktails & coffee served in a slick, retro-feel room.
- Warehouse Restaurant & Gallery, a vibrant industrial space with an art gallery serving inspired, locally sourced American eats.
- Merchant Logo La Bella Vita Ristorante Italiano, a lauded fine-dining locale specializing in elevated Italian offerings with old-world charm.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Peregrine, CO check out the median home price and inventory or call me at 719-301-1802 to get immediate help.
86 total views, 1 views today