3 Tips: Buying a Larger Home
No matter what your reason is for buying a larger home, we have 3 valuable tips to help you with your home buying journey.
Is your current home too small? Do you have a growing family? Do you need extra space for a home office? Is your storage woefully inadequate?
If you’re in the market for a larger home, we’ve created a free resource titled “6 Mistakes to Avoid When Moving Up to a Larger Home”. This free no obligation resource can be accessed by completing the form below.
To get you started, here are 3 tips you can use today to help you buy a larger home:
- Get Pre-Approval for a Mortgage Before Shopping
- Understand Your Mortgage
- Work with a Realtor Who is a Mortgage Expert
1. Get Pre-Approval for a Mortgage Before Buying a Larger Home
Getting pre-approval for a mortgage is fast, easy and free. It will give you peace of mind when shopping for a new home and keep your search focused on homes within your price range.
You can go one step further and get a written pre-approval from your lending institution. To homesellers, this is as good as money in the bank!
2. Understand Your Mortgage
There are several different mortgage options available, each with their own qualifications and nuances.
It’s important to understand your mortgage. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What type of mortgage is best for me?
- How much of a down payment do I want to make?
- Can I afford the monthly mortgage payments?
- What prepayment privileges are available?
- What payment frequency options are available to you?
- Is your mortgage assumable, portable or both?
Understanding your mortgage will help you avoid costly surprises down the road. It will also help you if you choose to refinance later on.
3. Work with a Realtor Who is a Mortgage Expert
To get the best deal on your mortgage, work with a realtor who is a mortgage expert. Our dedicated sales team can help you buy a home regardless of what type of mortgage you get. We’re industry experts ready and willing to help you land your dream home.
Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty - Barb Has The Buyers is Your One-Stop Destination for Buying a Larger Home
To get started on buying a larger home, call us at 719-301-1802, contact us here, or fill out the form below.
426 total views, 1 views today